Registered Home Manager
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- £ 50000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 8 Jul 2020
- 6 Sep 2020
£50000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | 40 hours per week | Days only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Large Nursing Home
A leading health and social care operator currently have a vacancy for a Registered Home Manager to lead and develop their Leicester based care home.
The home offers a wide range of care packages and has extensive facilities to ensure a varied fulfilling atmosphere.
What is offered and details of this Home Manager position:
• Full-time position
• Excellent salarly offered at £50000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a)
• Days only
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Award Winning Learning and Development
• Free uniform, training and DBS check
• Indemnity insurance for all Nurses and Home Managers
As Home Manager you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
What our client is looking for in a Home Manager:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN or have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.