Nursing Home Manager
Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot (Castell-nedd Port Talbot), Wales
- £ 46500 - 46500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 8 Jul 2020
- 8 Aug 2020
£46,500 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | 40 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits |
A privately-owned care home in the Port Talbot area is currently looking to recruit a Home Manager with RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification to lead the team and develop the service.
The home offers round the clock nursing care and support packages to older adults with general medical/elderly frail nursing care needs and mental health conditions. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers.
What is offered and details of this Nursing Home Manager position:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract on days
• A great annual salary of £46,500 which equates to NHS Band 8a
• A comprehensive induction, training and learning and development
• Free uniform and DBS check
• Discounts on retail, leisure, entertainment
• Indemnity insurance
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What our client is looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Diploma level 5
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Care Inspectorate essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.