Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Sandown, Isle of Wight, England
- £ 18.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 8 Jul 2020
- 20 Dec 2020
Up to £18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent| 2 Night Shifts per week | Nursing Home - Good CQC
A privately-owned care home in Sandown is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their night nursing team on a part time basis. The home is fully CQC compliant and delivers high-quality nursing care to older people.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Part time hours / 2 nights per week (choice of either Monday and Thursday or Wednesday and Thursday
• Competitive rates of pay offered up to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• NMC Registered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.