Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 17.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Jul 2020
- 9 Oct 2020
£17 p/h – Circa £26.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 30 Hours – Nights | Elderly, Dementia and Disability Home | RGN or RMN Considered
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to join the clinical team at a leading nursing home in North Bradford. The home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern setting, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 30 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible night shifts
• Competitive rates of pay offered at £17.00 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• A fantastic working environment with lots of support
In this role you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation..