Staff Nurse RGN
Derby, Derbyshire, England
- £ 17.25 - 17.25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Jul 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
£17.25 p/h – Circa £32.3K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
An independently owned and operated nursing home in Derby is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on days. The 40 bedded, fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care in a modern setting and has a great team of RNs and HCAs already in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Days only
• Competitive pay rates of £17.25 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £32,300
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As RGN Staff Nurse, you play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.