RGN Night Nurse
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
- £ 16.51 - 16.51 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Jul 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
£16.51 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £30.9K | 36 Hours – Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home – Good CQC
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a leading Chesterfield nursing home.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the care centre is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Great pay rates of £16.51 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £30,900
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within long-term adult care or in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work nights over a 7 day rota
• Confident managing clinical records and administering medications
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.