RGN Adult Nurse
Newark, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 17.0 - 19.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Jul 2020
- 26 Nov 2020
£17 - £19 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £41.5K | 37.5 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Neurological Care
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join the clinical team of a specialist neurological care centre in the Newark area.
The fully CQC compliant facility provides 24-hour nursing care to adults living with a range of complex care needs resulting from neurological conditions, disabilities and brain injuries and maintains high staffing levels to ensure the best possible standards of patient care and safety.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the care centre is offering:
• A permanent contract, ideally to work 37.5 hours per week however part-time hours (25 hours/2 long days) or 42 hours per week (3 long days 1 week + 4 the next) will also be considered
• Great pay rates in the region of £17 to £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary of up to £41,500 for 42 hours per week at the higher pay rate
• Free on-site parking and uniforms
• 7 weeks annual leave
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within long-term adult care or neurological care
• Flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Confident managing clinical records and administering medications
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.