Nursing Home Manager
Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 40000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 6 Jul 2020
- 4 Sep 2020
£40,000 to £50,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7/8a) | 40 Hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home |
An independently owned and operated nursing home in Worksop is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to lead and develop the home. The 50 bedded home offers elderly and dementia care in a modern setting and has a great team of RNs and HCAs in place.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract, usually working days but with some evenings and weekends required due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
As CQC Registered Manager, you will take responsibility for the overall performance of the home and will ensure high clinical standards and resident safety. You will manage and monitor care and clinical service delivery and staff performance in addition to effectively managing budgets and resources.
What we are looking for in a Home Manager:
• NMC Registered Nurse – RGN/Adult, RMN/Mental Health or Learning Disability/RNLD wll all be considered
• Demonstrate previous managerial experience in a UK nursing home setting, ideally as Registered Manager, however experienced Deputies will also be considered
• Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Manager’s Award or an equivalent
• A strong leader and able to effectively manage and inspire a team
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.