Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 30000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 30 Jul 2020
- 2 Jan 2021
Work as a Registered Nurse within a 30 bed specialist nursing unit in the King's Heath area of Birmingham, West Midlands. The Service provides specialist nurse led care for adults with complex needs. The young adults have acute physical, mental and learning disabilities.
You will be well organised, able to make decisions and work on your own initiative whilst working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team. You will be up-to-date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC standards and regulations.
- You will be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with a valid NMC PIN.
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse for part time or full time, permanent positions, day or night shifts are available depending on your preference working 24, 36 or 42 hours a week.
- Your first five days will be a comprehensive induction programme, designed to give you all the information you need before you start working in the home.
- Annual salaries are £30,000 - £34,000 depending on your contracted hours.
- You will receive training from when you join, and on a continuing basis to help build your clinical skills and your career with plenty of progression and development opportunities.
Your duties as Registered Nurse will include:
- Assessing care needs and developing person-centred care plans
- Supervise team members, ensuring shifts run smoothly and efficiently
- Administer, review and monitor service user medication
- Participate in the training of new support workers and nurses
- Communicate with service users, families and other healthcare professionals
If you are a Registered Nurse and would like further details about this role, please Apply or contact Siobhan at Leaders in Care for further details on 0161 416 6379