Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
- £ 29952.0 - 36036.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 2 Sep 2020
- 30 Dec 2020
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD looking for the next step in your career? If so, Leaders in Care have the role for you. We are working exclusively with a leading care home in Wolverhampton who are looking for a dedicated & experienced registered nurse to join their team.
A snapshot of the package on offer for Registered Nurse:
- Salary: £29,952 - £36,036
- Enhancements for overtime and bank holidays
- You will have genuine prospects for career development, including opportunities to move into a more senior post or develop in a specialist clinical area.
- Affiliation with the nearby universities to offer funding on course up to master's level
- 33 Days Holiday
- Company pension scheme
- In house trainer
Your unit is housed within a busy multi-site care home that looks after those with a variety of care needs ranging from General Nursing, Dementia, Physical Disabilities, End of Life care and those requiring intermediate care within their specialist hospital discharge unit.
Criteria to apply for the role of Registered Nurse:
- Either RGN, RMN or RNLD Qualified with an active NMC Pin
- A passion for providing the best elderly care
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD with a passion for elderly care, please either click APPLY or call Siobhan at Leaders in Care on 0161 416 6379