Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
- £ 31824.0 - 42432.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 2 Sep 2020
- 30 Dec 2020
About the Home
This nurse-led residential home for adults with complex needs, is seeking of a senior mental health nurse who will responsibility for a team of nursing and care team. You will lead by example, delivering hands-on nursing care and delivering strong leadership to your team.
At the forefront of clinical care delivery, as registered nurse you will be responsible in providing strong leadership to develop and improve the standard of daily living.
Our benefits include:
- £31,824 salary
- 5.6 weeks holiday
- Paid NMC registration
- Paid DBS check
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Employee assistance program - 24-hour helpline
- Pension plan
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- Comprehensive induction
- Ongoing training to help you build your clinical skills
Your expectations for career development within this home will be second to none as it will support, nurture and develop all staff. We recognise talent and commitment and promote from within. You will have a person-centred ethos and be committed to enriching the lives of the individuals in your care.
- RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC PIN with a minimum of 2 years mental health experience.
- Well organised
- Outstanding time management skills
- Able to make decisions and work using your own initiative whilst working collaboratively within the nursing/care team.
- Motivated by helping every individual, whether colleague or service user.
- You will have a person-centred ethos and be committed to enriching the lives of the individuals in your care.
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) with a passion for mental health and have all the skills and credentials outlined to work as a R Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) in this outstanding service, please either click APPLY or call Siobhan at Leaders in Care on 0161 416 6379.