Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, England
- £ 15.68 - 15.68 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 3 Jul 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£15.68 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | FT or PT Nights | Excellent Benefits | £1000 Welcome Bonus | Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A fully CQC compliant elderly care home in Bexhill-on-Sea currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on nights.
What the home is offering and details of this Registered Nurse role:
• A permanent contract with full or part time hours available
• Flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £15.68, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £29,350 for a 36 hour contract
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development
• A company pension scheme and childcare vouchers
• NMC renewal fees paid plus support with revalidation and free Nursing Times subscription
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.