Weekend Nurse Manager
Gravesend, Kent, England
- £ 17.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 20 Jul 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
Up to £17 p/h - Circa £19.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 22 Hours - Weekend Days | Elderly and Dementia Care | Great Benefits
A large nursing home in Gravesend is recruiting for an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with care management experience to work as Weekend Nurse Manager.
Details of this Weekend Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 22 hours per week, working every Saturday and Sunday
• Rates of pay up to £17 per hour, equivalent to NHS Band 6
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A private pension scheme
• A range of opportunities for training and development
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• NMC registration fees paid plus support with revalidation
• A free Nursing Times subscription
You will be joining a modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings.
As Weekend Nurse Manager your responsibilities will involve providing leadership and line management to the care teams, along with coordinating care services and taking responsibility for the home over the weekend. You will ensure the safety and security of the service, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Candidates for this Weekend Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate recent managerial/supervisory experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting, with good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards
• A confident leader with strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
• Passionate about high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.