RGN or RMN Night Nurse
Bingley, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 17.0 - 17.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Jul 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
£17 p/h – Circa £31.8K p/a/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Outstanding CQC
A large private nursing home in the Bingley area currently has a vacancy for a qualified RGN or RMN to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The locally owned and operated home offers general nursing/elderly frail nursing care packages to older adults in a beautiful setting and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements, having received an outstanding rating following the most recent inspection.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £31,820
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
As Night Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.