Bromley, London, Greater London, England
- £ 17.5 - 17.5 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Jul 2020
- 29 Oct 2020
£17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £21.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 24 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small nursing home in Bromley is looking to recruit an RGN to work part-time days.
The home provides elderly and dementia care in a home from home setting and is fully CQC compliant.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 24 hours per week
• Flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• A competitive pay rate of £17.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £21,840
The successful RGN will play a key role in managing and implementing care programmes, administering medications and managing clinical records for a small caseload of residents, ensuring a safe and effective clinical service.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered RGN/Adult Nurse
• Ideally have previous experience working in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting, or have a keen interest in working in this sector
• Flexible to adhere to a 7 day rota
• Committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Bromley, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 60000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentChelmsford, Essex, England
Nursing Home Manager Chelmsford - £60k plus bonus! Are you a home manager looking for a new opportunity with a leading care provide...