Staff Nurse (RMN/LD)
Ayr, South Ayrshire, Scotland
- £ 23000 - 31000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Jul 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
As part of the Ayr Clinic, we have our specialised Community Rehabilitation and Recovery step-down services at Ayr Gatehouse and Lochlea House. Enabling patients to continue their recovery journey, to maintain good mental health, promote social inclusion and skills for a sustainable discharge into community living.
Patients are supported by a highly skilled, experienced and trained team of clinicians and healthcare professionals co-working with patients in an environment of hope, positive regard and empowerment.
The role of the Staff Nurse will play a pivotal part within the multi-disciplinary team.
The Staff Nurse will work as an effective member of the Multi-Disciplinary team:
* Providing a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
* Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
* Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
* Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
* At a more senior level, you will also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
* This is an exciting and dynamic role for the staff nurse within our Community Rehabilitation and Recovery services having an opportunity to join our team and help shape and develop the service model.
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Ayr, South Ayrshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull time...PermanentLinwood, Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Role: HCPC/NMC Registered - Office Based PIP Disability Assessor Location: Linwood (Near Glasgow) Salary: £32,000 - £34,000 Company...