Night Clinical Lead Nurse
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 41820.0 - 41820.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 1 Jul 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
Up to £41,820 p/a - Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Nights | RGN or RMN Considered | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Night Clinical Lead in a leading Leeds nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a great setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract for 42 hours per week, working flexible nights
• A competitive annual salary of up to £41,820, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities, with a mentorship scheme in place
• A pension scheme, a health plan and a generous annual leave allowance
• Your NMC registration fees paid and support with revalidation
• Employee recognition and reward schemes
As Night Clinical Lead, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.