Swindon, Wiltshire, England
- £ 17.0 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 1 Jul 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£17.00 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full or Part Time Hours Available | Days and Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home |
A small private nursing home on the outskirts of Swindon currently has vacancies for RGN Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
Details of the Registered Nurse/RN role and what the home has to offer:
• Full or part time contracts, with shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Excellent pay rates of £17.00 to £18.00 per hour depending on experience
• Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development opportunities
• 6 weeks annual leave
• Free uniforms
• A company pension scheme
• Refer a friend bonus Scheme
• Free social and networking events plus a great working environment
As Registered Nurse/RGN, you will be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of resident care, in addition to the management and administration of medications, demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of resident care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Have up to date knowledge and experience of the elderly and dementia care sector
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
• Confident leading shifts, coordinating care and able to make decisions regarding clinical care and able to evaluate and audit care to ensure patient needs are met
• Flexible to work a range of shifts including days, nights, evenings and weekends
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.