- € 30009 - 46501 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 21 Jul 2020
One of the country's largest teaching hospitals is currently recruiting for an experienced oncology nurse to join their nursing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in Dublin's leading acute general hospital that provides the highest standards of care to its patients.
This is a full time, permanent position in an inpatient setting.
- Working as part of the multi disciplinary team to deliver a high standard of care to patients within the Hospital.
- Managing the care of patients and the needs of their families, ensuring that high quality is maintained.
- Promoting health, preventing disease, and help patients cope with illness.
- Observing, assessing, and recording symptoms,responses, and progress.
- General Nurse registered with NMBI
- At least 1 years Oncology Experience
- Must be permitted to work in Ireland
- HSE Pay scales
- Pension Scheme
- Location Allowances
- Future Career Progression
- Support for professional development
- Staff Discounts
- Sick leave
- Maternity Benefit
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Oncology Nursing is available to staff here in conjunction with the hospital's academic partner.
For more information or to apply, please send your CV using the Apply link.
For enquiries, please call Leona on Apply
TTM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.