Staff Nurse Medical Surgical
- € 30009 - 46501 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 21 Jul 2020
RGN Staff Nurse (Medical & Surgical Wards)
RGN Staff Nurse required for a general medical and surgical inpatient ward of a large acute hospital in Cork.
This is a full time position covering a full roster, both days and nights. This is a permanent contract. If successful, you will be employed directly by the hospital as a staff nurse.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Here is a snapshot of just some of the duties and responsibilities for this staff nurse position:
- Provide professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients while providing exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do.
- Observe and record signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients
- Maintain accurate nursing records
- Perform techniques and routines in the specialty service area.
- Evaluate care given including the patient response.
Successful candidates must be the below criteria:
- Must be registered as a RGN with the Irish Nursing Board, NMBI
- Must have at least 1 years post qualification experience in a hospital setting
- Must be permitted to work in Ireland
- Must be able to attend a face to face interview
Some of the benefits available to staff at this hospital include:
- HSE Pay Scales with yearly increment
- Location allowances if working in specialty areas
- Annual leave in line with the HSE
- Maternity Benefit
- Paid Sick Leave
- Opportunities for career progression
- Professional development & further education available
For more information on this role or to apply, please send me your CV using the link to APPLY NOW and I will get in touch.
For informal enquiries, please call Leona on Apply.
TTM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.