- £ 30000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 28 Jul 2020
Work as Registered Nurse within a brand-new, luxury complex nursing service in Preston. The new specialist service is looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to add to the team and work on one of their three, 10 bedded nursing units.
- The service provides complex nursing care to 30 adults living with mental health conditions and neuro disabilities.
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) with a passion for providing high standards of care.
- You will lead the care team during your shifts; ensuring the service fully meets medical, physical and emotional requirements of adults in your care.
- Ensuring compliance with clinical governance framework, you will mentor and motivate colleagues, champion safety and dignity and drive continuous improvement.
There are full time or part time hours for a Registered Nurse to work 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours a week on night shifts. The starting salary is £17.30ph, annual salaries are circa £35,000 - £40,000 and you will receive excellent training and development opportunities within the group.
This role is work within a newly established specialist centre, which means you have the fantastic opportunity to help create the most outstanding home and team environment. There are currently 12 service users so you will be part of a brand new team.
If you are a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), looking for a new role in Preston on night shifts, please Apply or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse in Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28125 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Mental Health Nurse Location: Preston Service Type: Specialist Care Home for adults with mental health conditions and neuro-disabi...
£ 31200 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) - Locked Rehabilitation Hospital for men - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly q...