Care Home Manager - Yarmouth - £45,000
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
- £ 45000 - 47000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 30 Jun 2020
- 28 Jul 2020
Job title: Care Home Manager
Location: Great Yarmouth
Salary: Circa £45,000
On behalf of a fantastic Care Home provider I am currently looking for an experienced Home Manager or Care Home Manager to join one of their beautiful Care Homes in the Great Yarmouth area of Norfolk.
This Home provides luxury residential, nursing and dementia care to elderly service users as individuals or couples.
The Home Manager Job Role:
• Manage the day to day running of the Home
• Provide staff management, support and development
• Ensure each resident receives the highest standard of care
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice
To be considered for this fantastic Care Home Manager position you will have significant management experience with a good track record. The successful Care Home Manager you will also possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbally) and be dedicated to providing the highest standard of care for the service users.
If you would like to apply for this excellent Care Home Manager position please contact Jason Fowles at Purosearch on Applyor forward your most up to date cv to Apply
(Key Words: Nursing Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Home Manager, Manager, Registered Manager)