Sway, Lymington, Hampshire, England
- £ 17.5 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 21 Jul 2020
Nurse required in Lymington, Hampshire Up to £19.00, Days and Nights
Elderly, Mental Health, Dementia
This lovely Home located in Lymington requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well organised and supportive nursing home in Sway providing high quality care with a resident centred approach resulting in a Good CQC report across all 5 care categories consistently. This Home provides nursing services to elderly residents with dementia & mental health conditions. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This medium sized nursing home has been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating over all five categories and has also been rated 9.2/10 on a well-known care homes site by the general public.
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Uniforms provided
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking on-site
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.