Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Blackburn, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- £ 27785.7 - 27785.7 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 30 Jul 2020
* A driven and dynamic Nurse?
* An experienced RMN or wanting to return to the profession after a career break?
* Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
* Ready for a new challenge?
* Wanting to work with the best nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then we WANT to talk to you!
The Priory wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.
About our Priory Hospital
Kemple View is a hospital with 6 wards including Low Secure and Locked Rehab for male service users only.
Many of our patients have previously been in high, medium or low security. We aim to work collaboratively with our patients enabling them to take increasing responsibility for managing their own risks leading to a controlled and graded discharge. Where a patient requires greatest support we offer contextual risk management, enhancing compliance and aim to improve their quality of life. We serve the patient, carers and visitors.
Kemple View also has a dedicated and purpose-built ward offering Low Secure Forensic Specialist Older Age service for patients over the age of 50.
What we'd like to offer you:
* Excellent salary
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Free on-site parking
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Improved CPD application & panel process
* £250 Contribution towards CPD
* Leadership & management development
* Support with your Revalidation
* NMC Payment in full
* Long service award
No agencies please
If you forward any CV's to the Priory Group and you are not on the Priory Group PSL and have not been asked to work on the above role we will accept the CV as a gift.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse in Blackburn, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26500 - 35300 Per yearFull timePermanentKirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
Staff Nurse Location : Kirkcaldy, Fife Care Categories: Nursing, Dementia Care and Palliative Care for older adults Salary : £15.45...