Practice Nurse, Lambeth, London
Greater London, England
- £ 38000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 28 Jul 2020
Here we have a wonderful opportunity to join a vibrant and dynamic practice in the London Borough of Lambeth. If you have previous experience as a Practice Nurse and would like to be part of a small, passionate team, that prioritises patient care above all else and you have a real drive with good organisational skills, then this could be the role for you!
£38,000 FTE - £42,000 FTE + NHS Pension + 5 weeks holiday + BH
- Small practice that is always progressing within primary care
- Seeking a Practice Nurse to join their dedicated team
- Passionate partnership and management setup
- Consistently high QOF achiever
- Generous salary package
- Chance to become an integral member of a practice team
- Tier 2 Practice Nurse applicants are welcome
- Opportunity to really make a role your own!
- Experienced Practice Nurse working up to 20 hours per week
- Cervical Smears and Childhood Immunisations are essential
- See patients on a face-to-face basis
- Work closely with GPs and other colleagues to deliver excellent patient care
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!