Clinical Night Manager - Nurse Qualified
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 16.65 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 30 Jun 2020
- 30 Jul 2020
£16.65 to £18.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 40 hours | Nights | Great Staff Benefits|
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse Manager is required to work as Clinical Night Manager in a large, privately owned care home in Liverpool. This service provides first class care to its residents, caring for elderly residents and supporting those with dementia.
As Clinical Night Nurse Manager, your primary focus will be ensuring the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
Details of this Clinical Night Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive are as follows:
• A competitive hourly rate of £16.65 to £18.00 which equates to NHS Band 6
• 40 hours per week on nights
• Free uniforms, DBS check and training
• Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation
• A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts
Applicants for this Clinical Night Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a clinical setting, ideally within the UK nursing home sector
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentHolywell, Flintshire (Sir y Fflint), Wales
Staff Nurse - Learning Disabilities rehab Location: Holywell, Flintshire Salary: up to £36,500 p/a (£16.71 p/h) - Negotiable DoE Ho...
£ 36500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Clinical Nurse Manager Location: Liverpool Service Type: Care Home for young adults with complex needs including neuro-disabilities...