Nursing Home Manager – Brentwood -£65k + BENEFITS
Brentwood, Essex, England
- £ 0 - 65000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 30 Jun 2020
- 28 Jul 2020
Nursing Home Manager Brentwood -£65k + BENEFITS
Position: Registered Manager Nursing Home
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Salary: £65k + Benefits
Fiona at Amber Mace is delighted to be working on behalf of a FANTASTIC care provider near Brentwood, Essex, who are currently looking for an experienced manager to oversee the daily workings of this luxury service.
What's in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• Fantastic Salary of £65K
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Continual support and training
• A great company benefits package
• Employee Discount Scheme
My client is looking for someone who can truly hit the ground running - this is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced manager to join the team at a first class nursing home located on the borders of Essex / East London. If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real passion for care home management and all that it involves, and want to work for a fantastic care provider then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This beautiful home has a passionate staff team, and the company not only pride themselves on the high-end care they provide to all of their residents, but also the amount of opportunity and reward they offer to their well respected staff members.
The role of the Nursing Home Manager will include:
• Marketing the home and ensuring occupancy
• Recruitment, induction and training of staff
• Ensuring CQC compliance
• Developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations
• Deliver excellent person-centred care and oversee all safeguarding issues
To be eligible for this fantastic Nursing Home Manager opportunity all we need is a candidate who:
• Has a strong understanding of CQC legislation
• Proven registered manager experience
• Has a true passion for care and takes a hands on' approach
• Nurse Qualified with active pin RGN/ RMN
• Drives and Access to car
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply to be considered.