Intellectual Disability Nurse - North Dublin - Permanent
- € 29000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 21 Jul 2020
Job Title: Intellectual Disability Staff Nurse
Location: North Dublin
Salary: HSE Payscales
Interviews: Immediate (preparation provided)
TTM Healthcare are recruiting Registered Intellectual Disability Nurses for permanent fulltime contracts in our clients' Intellectual Disability Services in North Dublin. Our client is seeking creative and ambitious Staff Nurses to support their client's needs in residential and respite services across North Dublin.
Our client provides a comprehensive range of services and supports to adults and children with Intellectual Disabilities across the North and South Dublin area. Supporting over 1500 residents in over 150 locations, our client is an integral part of the community offering support in residential, educational, respite and day services.
Fulltime - permanent
- Applicants must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Applicants are required to hold a degree in Intellectual Disability Nursing
- Be available to work both day's/ night's and weekend duty.
- Have experience working with behaviours that challenge
- Be willing to work as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have an interest in working with both adults and children
- Internal progression
- Continuous professional development for further education
- HSE salary scales
- Maternity Leave/ Paternity Leave
- Sick Leave
- Pension contribution
To apply for the above position, click APPLY now!
To inquire, call Sarah Byrne ApplyTM Healthcare
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.