Clinical Lead Nurse RNLD/RGN/RMN
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
- £ 20.50 - 20.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 30 Jun 2020
- 30 Jul 2020
£20.50 per hour (NHS Band 7 equivalent) | 42 hours p/w | Days | Luxary Care Home
A leading luxury elderly care home in Edinburgh is recruiting for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Clinical Lead Nurse to join their team on days.
The home offers 5* hotel style living in combination with high quality care and support and has recently achieved excellent Care Inspectorate quality grades which reflect the high standards of care and living on offer.
What is offered and details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position:
• 42 hours per week
• Fantastic hourly pay rate of £20.50 which equates to NHS Band 7
• Days only
• Supportive working environment with well-established team in place
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs. You will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home.
What our client is looking for in a Clinical Lead:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.