Care Manager - £60K – North Somerset
Northay, Chard, Somerset, England
- £ 0 - 60000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 30 Jun 2020
- 28 Jul 2020
Care Manager - £60K North Somerset
Service: Elderly Care Home with Nursing
Company: Amber Mace
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Care Manager to take the helm at a purpose-built, modern care home with nursing in Somerset. The home provides nursing, respite, palliative and Parkinson's Care for the elderly, some of whom are living with a physical disability.
As Care Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
• Overall management of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
• Elderly / Dementia experience
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• At least 2 years' experience as a Home Manager within the care sector
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• Knowledge of quality standards
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In return, my client will offer a salary of £60K and a fantastic benefits package.
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay Hughes at Amber Mace on Applyor email Apply.