Home Manager NVQ5/RGN/RMN
Ayr, South Ayrshire, Scotland
- £ 42000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 30 Jun 2020
- 30 Jul 2020
£42000 per annum (NHS Band 7 equivalent) | 40 hours p/w | Days | Great Benefits
A privately owned elderly and dementia nursing home on the outskirts of Ayr currently requires a Care Home Manager (NVQ5/RGN/RMN) to lead the team and develop the service.
What is offered and details of this Home Manager position:
• 40 hours per week
• An excellent annual salary offered at £42000 which equates to NHS Band 6
• Days only
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• A workplace pension scheme
• Free uniforms
As Home Manager, you will provide effective management and guidance to the care and nursing teams, ensuring the best possible standards of care are maintained and that a cost-effective service is delivered without compromising on care.
What our client is looking for in a Home Manager:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN, or have successfully completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ Level 5 or the Registered Managers Award
• HCPC registration
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective, proactive leader
• Demonstrate good knowledge and understanding of CSSIW essential requirements
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.