Accrington, Lancashire, England
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 28 Jul 2020
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the team of a highly rated home in Accrington rated good and outstanding by CQC. The home cares for a wide range of services users including Elderly and dementia, learning disability, mental health conditions, physical disability and younger adults.
As a Registered Nurse you will
- Work shifts from 8-8 days or nights full or part time
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN eith a current NMC Pin Number
- Passionate about providing quality care
Package and benefits for Registered Nurse
- £17.03per hour, annual salary £37193.52 based on 42 hours - full and part time available
- Fantastic support with Induction through in house Learning and Development officer
- Full support if required with Revalidation from the Registered Manager
- Joint working with UCLAN
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
- Long service bonus
Registered Nurses and Healthcare workers are classed as "key workers" so this role will allow your children a place in school to help with your childcare whilst at work #Covid-19 #NHS
Call Taya on Applyfor more information
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Accrington, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 23970 - 30906 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Preceptor Nurse - Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Job Title: Preceptor Nurse - RMN or RNLD Mental Health and Learning Disa...
£ 32000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthport, Merseyside, England
Preceptorship RGN Nurse - Acquired Brain Injury and Complex Care - An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified nurse ...