Clinical Lead - Grimsby
Grimsby, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 16.5 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 28 Jul 2020
£18.00 per hour
Purosearch are currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead. My client is a well-established care provider that provides excellent career progression and a competitive salary. The home is a medium service which has a good CQC rating, it is located in a delightful village and close to local transport links the home has an excellent reputation with the local community
You will be joining an active, multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to providing the highest standards of nursing care. You will be required to make appropriate contributions and clinical assessments by providing individualised care for the residents of the home.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of £18.00 per hour
• Training, Development and career progression
• Well established client
The Clinical Lead will be a natural leader who will have overall responsibly for the clinical team, ensuring the service are delivering the highest standard of care and all regulatory standards are being met at all times. You will train staff and help support the Home Manager.
Clinical Lead Requirements:
• RGN/RMN qualified with valid Nursing PIN with excellent references
• Motivated with the ability to promote exceptional practice
• Exceptional clinical knowledge
• You will have experience in leading a team and good management qualities
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory requirements.
To apply please contact Rebecca on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply