Registered Nurse - Complex Care
Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 28000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 28 Jul 2020
This opportunity presents the chance to work as Registered Nurse in a fully compliant, state-of-the-art 20 bed service for adults with complex needs in Rochdale.
As Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN or RNLD) in this cutting edge service you will be working with adults with complex needs, including a range of neuro-disabilities, mental ill-health, brain injury, stroke and early-onset dementia.
Here you will be working on one of the 10-bedded units, joining a great multidisciplinary team that is well-resourced (2 residents to every 1 care staff) allowing you to focus on delivering attentive hands-on person centred care to your service users.
What you will be offered;
- £16.48ph or £28279.68 (33 Hours) £32992.96 (38.5 hours) £37706.24 (44 hours), part time contracts also available
- A comprehensive seven day induction, designed to give you all the information that you'll need before you start working in the home.
- A rewarding and stimulating working environment, where you will be supported to develop your clinical, leadership and management skills, to prepare you for future opportunities that the group offers.
- You will have genuine prospects for career development, including opportunities to move into a more senior post or develop in a specialist clinical area
- Other benefits such as Hot meals on shift for all staff and any time of the day or night, weekly takeaways delivered into the home for staff, RNCi Membership, NMC Pin paid, Paid NMC registration after 12 months - Worth £120, Paid enhanced DBS check, Free Parking, pension, free uniform, employee assistance programme, free financial advise, retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets
- Grocery delivery service allowing shopping to be delivered into the home for staff and the cost will be deducted from your wage at a reduced price - all essential items like bread, milk, tinned food etc, saving you time having to go food shopping after work.
- There are full time or part time hours available for a Registered Nurse to work either 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours a week, days or nights. This is a permanent position and the salary is £16.48 per hour, increasing with regular increments
- Your days will be varied, but will revolve around assessing care needs, designing care plans, implementing them and reviewing as required.
- You will be named person for a number of residents and a key liaison for their families
- You will supervise the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD, with a current PIN who is passionate about delivering quality care to our specialised group of services users.
- You will be well organised and able to work on your own initiative.
Under the government guidelines, Health and Social care workers are Key Workers. Successful applicants will be able to gain places in nursery and schools to assist with childcare whilst you work.