Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 17 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 7 Jul 2020
We are looking to recruit a Registered Nurse on behalf of a specialist complex care service in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. As a Registered Nurse within this Service, you will be working with older people with dementia and neuro-disabilities, often characterised by behaviour that challenges and unpredictable behaviour.
The Home is experienced in providing person-centred care for people who may have limited capacity, communication difficulties and sensory impairments and has a proven track record in providing holistic, multidisciplinary care for people with late stage dementia, including Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, stroke, brain injury and neuro-disabilities.
You will be working as Registered Nurse on one of the 15 bedded Units, the average ratio at this Service is 6 support workers to every Nurse.
- We are looking to recruit a passionate, dedicated and motivated Registered Nurse, RGN, RNLD or RMN Qualified, to join the team. You will share the vision of enhancing the lives of service users.
- Our Client recognises that to achieve an outstanding service, staff must be supported, nurtured and developed to reach their potential.
- What you will be offered;
- A comprehensive five day induction, designed to give you all the information that you'll need before you start working in the home.
- A rewarding and stimulating working environment, where you will be supported to develop your clinical, leadership and management skills, to prepare you for future opportunities that the group offers.
- You will have genuine prospects for career development, including opportunities to move into a more senior post or develop in a specialist clinical area.
There are full time or part time hours available to work either 24, 36 or 42 hours a week, days or nights. This is a permanent position and the salary is negotiable on experience, circa £31,000 per annum. Newly Qualified Nurses are also welcome to apply as this company offers excellent training opportunities.
If you are a Registered Nurse in Sheffield and would like further details, please APPLY and Jenni from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application.