Plymouth, Devon, England
- £ 25.75 - 25.75 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 30 Jul 2020
An exciting opportunity in the Plymouth area.
Calling all qualified Nurses to join the Global4Health team.
You will be offered a pay rate up to £25.75 p/h more if self-employed!
The shift times are as follows:
Long Day: 8am – 8:15pm
Night: 8:15pm – 8am
We are the main supplier for several Nursing Homes in Plymouth
* Ensure that Clients Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy
* Assess all aspects of Clients care needs, and provide health supervision and direct Nursing Care when required.
* Assess social and health care needs of new Clients, and maintain on-going assessment and review of all other Clients.
* Maintain accurate records and ensure that each Client within the Care has an individualised Care Plan.
* Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Companies procedure and NMC
To apply for this role please click apply or call the Recruitment Team on 01604 641172
This job was posted to Community nurse, Intensive care nurse in Plymouth, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPlymouth, Devon, England
Disability Analyst - (Band 5+ can apply)Location: PlymouthSalary: £32,000 (and comes with a clear banding structure and progression...