Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Derbyshire - £17.50 + Paid Breaks
- £ 0 - 17.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Jun 2020
- 28 Jul 2020
Role: Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Pay: £17.50ph + PAID BREAKS
Hours: Full Time
Service: Elderly/Dementia Service
A brand new and exciting opportunity has recently become available within Derby for registered nurses looking to join a forward thinking care home provider. This is a unique opportunity as the home embarks on changing the care provision at this Residential Care Home in order to also provide Nursing care to their residents! It's a very exciting time to join this home as a registered nurse apply now by sending your CV or calling Abbie at Amber Mace Recruitment on Apply!
This care home is FULLY COMPLIANT and has an excellent reputation in the local area. The provider truly value their staff and offer some of the best rates of pay in the area.
Why work here as a Registered Nurse?
• This home pays an excellent hourly rate of up to £17.50ph
• PAID BREAKS
• The home will consider nurses from a variety of sectors - RGN/RMN
• True progression opportunities will be available
• Full/Part time Days/ Nights available
• Supportive and friendly team
• Great rates of pay
If you would like to hear more or apply for this fantastic opportunity, please call Abbie @ Amber Mace on Applyor send over your current CV to Apply for more details on this role.