Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Paid Breaks
Barrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
- £ 29700 - 39600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
Staff Nurse - Top 20 care home provider in the UK
* Location : Barrhead, Glasgow
* Position: Staff Nurse RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
* Care Categories: Parkinson's, Huntington & palliative care.
* Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
* Salary: £15.90 per hour £29,700 - £39,600 negotiable depending on experience
* Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
* Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
* Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
*Top 20 care home provider in the UK
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Barrhead, Glasgow . The home offers dementia care in one house and care and support to the frail and elderly in another. Both houses provide care for people with Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease and to those who are looking for palliative care. The focus is on individualised care for people in a homely and welcoming setting..
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £39,600!!!
2018 REVIEW: * Mum feels safe and secure, staff are always thoughtful and kind and look after mum. Overall there is a nice atmosphere in the home and we have no concerns*
Staff Nurse Benefits:
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
* Paid Breaks
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* CPD top up
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Nursing home mental health nurse in Barrhead, Glasgow, East Renfrewshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36,000 - 36,000 Per yearFull timePermanentPaisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager - Elderly Nursing Home Salary- up to £36,000pa &nbs...