Registered Nurse - Learning Disabilities Rehab
- £ 28392 - 30113 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 29 Jun 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RNLD ) to work within a Specialist Residential Learning Disabilities Service in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire , The Service has a long standing well maintained Outstanding CQC rating . This facility provides a supportive, therapeutic, homely environment for adults with a mental health condition, Learning Disability or Autistic Spectrum Disorder. The salary is up to £30113 per annum (£15.44 per hour) plus an additional £1,000 welcome bonus . Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours). Options of Days only (7.35am - 8pm) or Nights only (7.35pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Free meals on shift*
*Outstanding recent CQC rating*
*£1000 welcome bonus*
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
- £1,000 'Welcome Bonus'
- A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Maternity leave at 3 months full pay and 3 months half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
- 2 weeks paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Support for revalidation
- Support for BSc and MSc
- Professional support through Nurses forum
- Access to Myfamilycare services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse, Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Lincolnshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25623 - 28412 Per yearFull timePermanentOldbury, West Midlands, England
Preceptorship Nurse - Short Term Rehabilitation Learning Disabilities Newly Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered ...
£ 28800 - 38400 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified preceptorship nurse or experienced r...
£ 35000 - 39450 Per yearFull timePermanentWells, Somerset, England
Disability Assessor - Nurse, Paramedic, Physio or Occupational Therapist Roles available in multiple locations Salaries up to £39,4...