Wellington, Somerset, England
- £ 33600 - 44900 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
I am looking for a Registered Nurse to join our LUXURY nursing home in a safe, caring & well led organisation. £18.00ph, (£45K FT) + Paid Breaks Full time or part time, day's or nights hours available. Permanent position based in Wellington, Somerset.
If you are a qualified NMC Registered General Nurse ( RGN ), Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) and Registered Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council pin please look no further as we need you!
* Service: Luxury Nursing Home
* Location: Wellington, Somerset
* Care category: Old Age, Dementia Care, Physical Disability
* Position: Registered Nurse
* Salary: 18.00ph (£44,900pa (48hrs)) - negotiable depending on experience
* Hours: Very flexible offering part time and full-time hour contract 24, 36 or 48 hours
* Shifts: Depending on your preference days, nights or mixed shift patterns available, shifts are 4, 6 or 8 hour shifts
* Contract: Permanent
*Luxury Nursing Home
*Outstanding/Good CQC / rated 9.8 on Apply
The home manager: Has gained many years' experience in providing care and support to people, to enrich their lives. Knowledgeable and committed leader who is passionate about delivering the highest standards in care and quality of life for Residents. This approach is extended and has the same caring nature towards colleagues and with them to ensure everybody is working in a way that they gain the most benefit, in a warm and welcoming home.
As we are a small nursing home we are looking for a confident and experienced nurse happy to be the nurse in charge, while on duty you will be supported with a nursing associate and 6 HCA's on a day shift and 3-4 HCA's on a night duty. These staffing numbers mean we can provide excellent care, as well as covering any last-minute absences.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
* A thorough 2 - 3 induction programme
* Paid Breaks
* Overtime enhancements of £1.50ph
* Bank Holidays double pay
* Rewards scheme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays/ 5.6 weeks annual leave
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Free uniform
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
Text Number: Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there and job title: Registered Nurse so I know it's from you.