Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 27400 - 36600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
I am looking for a Registered Nurse to join our reputable nursing home in a modern, safe, caring, responsive & well led organisation. £16ph (£36,600 pa FT) , Full time or part time, day's or nights available. Permanent position based in Gateshead.
If you are a qualified NMC Registered General Nurse ( RGN ), Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) and Registered Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council pin please look no further as we need you!
COVID 19 / Coronavirus - We understand that this is a very unsettling time for all of us especially health professionals - all of our services have taken many precautions to ensure they are still able to recruit and ensure the safe procedures are followed at all time.
* Care category: Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability
* Position: Registered Nurse
* Salary: £16.00 per hour (£27,400 - £36,600 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience
* Hours: Very flexible offering part time and full-time hour contract 22, 33 or 44 hours
* Shifts: Depending on your preference days, nights or mixed shift patterns available, shifts are 8/8
*5/5 Good CQC
The home manager: Has gained many years' experience in providing care and support to people, to enrich their lives. Knowledgeable and committed leader who is passionate about delivering the highest standards in care and quality of life for Residents. This approach is extended and has the same caring nature towards colleagues and with them to make certain everybody is working in a way that they gain the most benefit to ensure the home is warm and welcoming.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme for newly qualified registered nurse that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support to start your career journey.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
· Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
· DBS check paid by employer
· A thorough induction programme
· A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
· Leadership & management development
· 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
· CPD top up
· Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
· Indemnity insurance for all nurses
· Childcare vouchers
· Free uniform
· Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
Text Number: Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there and job title: Registered Nurse so I know it's from you.