Liskeard, Cornwall, England
- £ 16.5 - 18.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 26 Nov 2020
£16.50 - £18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Full/Part-Time Contracts | Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse with an interest in working in elderly and dementia is required to work as Staff Nurse in a fully CQC compliant nursing home near Liskeard.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full or Part time hours are available on a permanent contract, and shifts will include a mix of days and nights on a flexible rota
• Great hourly pay rates of £16.50 - £17 on days and £17.50 to £18 on nights, depending on experience
• A supportive working environment and excellent employment conditions with a local care group
• Continuing professional development and clinical supervisions
• Free DBS and NMC renewal fees paid
• 6.6 weeks annual leave per year
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care plans along with being involved with the hands-on delivery of care and administration of medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
• Flexible to work a rota which includes days, nights, evenings and weekends
Newly qualified RNs will be considered for this post, and the home can offer a comprehensive induction and preceptorship programme.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.