Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 26500 - 35400 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 29 Jul 2020
I am looking for a Registered Nurse to join our reputable nursing home in a safe, caring, responsive & well led organisation. £35,400 , Full time or part time, day's or nights available. Permanent position based in Newcastle.
If you are a qualified NMC Registered General Nurse ( RGN ), Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) and Registered Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ) with a valid Nursing and Midwifery Council pin please look no further as we need you!
COVID 19 / Coronavirus - We understand that this is a very unsettling time for all of us especially health professionals - all of our services have taken many precautions to ensure they are still able to recruit and ensure the safe procedures are followed at all time.
* Care category: Dementia, Old Age, Palliative Care, Younger Adults
* Number of Residents: 42
* Position: Registered Nurse
* Salary: £15.50 per hour ( £26,500-£35,400 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience
* Hours: Very flexible offering part time and full-time hour contract 22, 33 or 44 hours
* Shifts: Depending on your preference days, nights or mixed shift patterns available, shifts are 8/8
*5 Good CQC 9.7 - rated 9.7 on carehome.co.uk
The home manager: Has gained many years' experience in providing care and support to people, to enrich their lives. Knowledgeable and committed leader who is passionate about delivering the highest standards in care and quality of life for Residents. This approach is extended and has the same caring nature towards colleagues and with them to make certain everybody is working in a way that they gain the most benefit to ensure the home is warm and welcoming.
Newly Qualified Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme for newly qualified registered nurse that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support to start your career journey.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
* DBS provided
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* A thorough induction programme
* A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
* Leadership & management development
* 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
* CPD top up
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Free uniform
* Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this registered nurse vacancy or to apply, please contact Emily Nachman on 01489 774 221 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Text Number: 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there and job title: Registered Nurse Newcastle so I know it's from you.