Staff Nurse - Derby
Derby, Derbyshire, England
- £ 16.5 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Jun 2020
- 27 Jul 2020
£17.00 per hour
Purosearch is currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN). The home is a medium service which has a good CQC rating; it is located in a central location, close to local transport links. The home has an excellent reputation with the local community and boats a warm and welcoming feel with lovely garden out door space.
My client is a well-established local care provider that provides. You will be joining an active, multi-disciplinary team who are dedicated to providing the highest standards of nursing care.
As Staff Nurse you will be required to:
• Assist in the delivery of nursing care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs
• Dedicated to Continuous Professional Development
• Promote best practice
• Work autonomously with minimum supervision
The requirements of the Staff Nurse are:
• You should be a qualified nurse with a valid UK NMC pin
• Excellent communication skills
• Have knowledge of standards
This is a full time role 35 hours per week and a mix of Early and Late shifts (8am - 3pm and 2.30pm - 9.30pm).
For your commitment and hard work as Staff Nurse you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £17.00 per hour. To apply please contact Rebecca on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply