Cork University Hospital nursing vacancies
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 28 Jun 2020
- 25 Dec 2020
In association with their client CPL Healthcare have an immediate requirement for registered staff nurses in Cork University Hospital.
Cork University Hospital (CUH) is the largest university teaching hospital (800 bed) in Ireland and is the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country due to the presence of over 40 different medical and surgical specialties on the campus.
In 2016 CUH had 63,444 ED presentations, Applyout-patient attendances 45,493 inpatient discharges and 80,938 day cases.
- Neuro medical
- renal medicine
Onsite adaptation is available where necessary.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Registered general nurse with full registration on the general division of the NMBI or eligible for same.
- EU applicants must present with a minimum of 1 years current acute hospital experience.
- Nurses who have trained and recently graduated in the UK are also sought
- Non-EU trained applicants must present with a minimum 3 years experience in their chosen speciality. At least 2 years must have been in a 200bed+ Middle Eastern internationally accredited hospital within the past year.
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
- You must have excellent communication and teamwork skills