Skegness, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 17.03 - 17.03 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Sep 2020
- 26 Sep 2020
£17.03 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | £25 per hour overtime rate | 38.5 hours | Days | Great Staff Benefits |
A leading elderly and dementia care home in Skegness currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse with RGN or RMN qualification, to join their days nursing team on a permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 38.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Very competitive hourly pay rate of £17.03
• £25 per hour overtime rate
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
• Free DBS check, free uniform, refreshments and onsite parking
• Generous annual leave.
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN branches will all be considered to ensure a good mix of skills on shift
• Ideally you will have some experience in an elderly/dementia care or long-term adult care setting and will be able to independently manage care plans and medications
• You will be flexible to work day shifts over a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Skegness, Lincolnshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 16.0 - 17.0 Per hourFull timePermanentBoston, Lincolnshire, England
Staff Nurse required in Boston, Lincolnshire , up to £17/hr, Days or Nights, up to 48 hours p/wCompany benefits28 days holiday (FTE...