Mental Health Nurse
Wellington, Somerset, England
- £ 29000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Sep 2020
- 27 Sep 2020
£29,000 to £34,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5/6) | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights | Mental Health Hospital |
A specialist mental health facility in the Wellington area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Mental Health Nurse to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The hospital offers forensic inpatient services in a low secure setting to men and women living with a range of mental health conditions.
Details of the Mental Health Nurse/RMN role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, with shifts on an internal rotation covering a 7 day rota
• A great annual salary in the region of £29,000 to £34,000 which is equivalent to NHS Band 5/6
• A private pension scheme, group life assurance and employee assistance schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with length of service and includes your Birthday as a day off
• Industry leading learning and development programmes and contributions towards professional registration fees
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
• A cycle to work scheme and salary sacrifice car programmes
As RMN Registered Nurse, responsibilities will include assessing service users, creating, updating and implementing individualised programmes of care. You will support junior colleagues, support with departmental management and lead shifts when required.
The successful candidate for this Mental Health Nurse/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate post-registration experience in a mental health setting, ideally within a low secure environment
• Confident coordinating and delivering care and supporting colleagues to provide the best possible service
• Passionate about high quality care and committed to continual professional development to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to provide the best possible clinical service
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.