Downham Market, Norfolk, England
- £ 34600 - 46200 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Jun 2020
- 25 Jul 2020
* Location: Downham Market, Norfolk
* Position: Registered Nurse (RN, RGN, RNLD, RMN)
* Care Categories: Dementia care, Palliative care and Respite
* Service: General and mental Health care in older adults
* Resident Admission Age: 50 years +
* Salary : up to £18.50 per hour ( £34,600 - £46,200 per annum) + Paid Breaks + £1000 Bonus
* Hours: Full Time or Part Time
* Shifts: Days or Nights
* Contract type: Permanent
Paid DBS Check
£1000 Welcome Bonus
Nursing Home Details: We are looking for highly motivated experienced or Newley Qualified Registered Nurse RMN or RNLD or RGN to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Downham Market, Norfolk .
The home provides accommodation in a peaceful environment for those in need of residential, nursing and dementia care. The home has been designed and built to a high standard with its residents' needs in mind.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience
Pre - Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
- Help NMC PIN Nurse revalidation
- £1000 Bonus
- Paid breaks
- DBS paid by employer
- 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Training and development
- Retail & Travel discounts
- Hotel discounts
- Employee of the Month
- childcare vouchers
How to Apply:
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on 01489 774 215 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.