Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Jun 2020
- 30 Aug 2020
£16 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £27.4K p/a | 33 Hour Contract – Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | RGN or RMN Considered
A small private nursing home in North-West Nottingham has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home provides elderly, dementia and disability care in a great setting and has an excellent local reputation.
Details of this RGN/RMN Night Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 33 hours per week
• Flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota
• Great pay rates of £16 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £27,450
In this Night Nurse role, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications and ensuring accurate clinical records are maintained. You will play a key role in leading a team of HCAs on shift and ensuring the clinical and personal care needs of residents are met and that they receive excellent standards of care.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/RMN:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally you will have some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting however support can be provided to experienced RNs new to elderly care
• Flexibility to work shifts over a 7 day rota
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and a professional and approachable manner
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.