Clinical Lead Nurse
Hinckley, Leicestershire, England
- £ 35000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 25 Jun 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
£35,000 p/a | 40 Hour Contract – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a leading Leicestershire care home.
The fully CQC compliant home is in the Hinckley area and offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a great setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract for 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of £35,000
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.